Thursday 12 January 2012

ROP CNA class...

Well since the new year has started in school I also have a new schedule. One class got totally canceled and four others were switched. Now I see some of my other friends but im missing my old friends. Its only for 5 month so I think that I can survive long enough and I will just hang out after school.
That gets me to a new point I now am taking a CNA course which is quite interesting but lasts until 16:30. This gets a bit annoying because I miss lunch and then im starving for dinner. I get to wear scrubs soon and just waiting for them to come in. I also have a name tag because the teacher has a hard time with names.
I am excited because I get to wear my watch it has a second hand which is great for taking vitals. Like any other teenager I sometimes find myself zoning out and doodling as you can see. Well hope this class gets better I am sure it will when we get some on hands training.



No comments:

Post a Comment