Monday 2 January 2012

A Little on the Slow Side....

Well for Christmas you normally get a "cracker" or "popper" in Australia or England. I love this adorable tradition but unfortunately we didn't make it to World Market before Christmas. Today we headed to Temecula and stopped at World Market since we had some time and guess what! They still had them for sale so of course I had to buy a box of them.

So tonight is going to be a fun dinner because of the "poppers". That was not the only thing that I bought there which is always the case. I also got some of my favorite biscuits Hob Nobs and some Digestives. Now my cups of tea won't be so lonely for a while. I put them in my cookie tin and they are now hidden in my room so as the "cookie monsters" won't get to them. On top of that we found some interesting Italian pasta and Pumpkin sauce. I have never had Pumpkin sauce especially not on pasta it's going to be a new food for me!

 {Hob Nobs}

 {Love this!}

{Well it was interesting but I enoyed it!}


No comments:

Post a Comment