Saturday 31 December 2011

New Year... New Adventures!

Well today is New Years Eve and the plans for tonight are nothing like watching massive fireworks in London or Sydney. My plans consist of dinner with the family dropping off my neighbors at their party and hanging out. To all the people that get to see amazing fireworks hope its loads of fun! Here we will be enjoying New Years with Dick Clark.

So I get to make $60.00 tonight to drive 10 people to a party at seven pm. Then I have to go pick them up bring them home and then drive a babysitter home. That is not a bad profit if I must say so myself and great way to bring in the New Year. Next year holds my graduation, my 18th birthday and of course my first year of college. Hope it will be that great for everybody!
{Precious enjoying New Years Eve with me}

 {My Crown}

 {The family showing spirit}
{Lene was too happy!}

No comments:

Post a Comment