Friday 16 December 2011

Christmas...

So the Christmas tree is up and looking good. It may only be an instant tree and not have the great smell of a fresh tree but it has the same meaning. Putting it up was long and prickly but in the end it was worth it. I love the ornaments that we have this year they are so adorable!

Since today was our last day of finals I will have to find something to occupy my mind. On top of that tonight I need to go find a present for Sunday. Lene and I are going to a Christmas Party at one of the other exchange students houses. Its a secret Santa party but the person I recieved it unfamiliar to me. Its going to be hard choosing a present so wish me luck!




1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures! Especially of the ornaments they are so great! Hope you have a great Christmas Break!!

    ReplyDelete