Monday 12 December 2011

24 Christmas Presents from NORWAY!

Everyday I open a present that Lene's parents sent me! I dont know what they are so im suprised almost everyday. This is a great tradition that the United States does not have.
{Day 1}

{Day 2}

{Day 3}

{Day4}

{Day 5}

{Day 6}

{Day 7}

{Day 8}

{Day 9}

{Day 10}

{Day 11}

{Day 12}
{Day 13}

{Day 14}

{Day 15}

{Day 16}

{Day 17}

{Day 18 heart key chain to hang with my keys}

{Day 19!}

{Day 20 these are salty}

{Day 21 these are sour}
{Day 22}

{Day 23}

{Last but not least DAY 24!!!!}

*Its Christmas Eve and man it came so quickly. It may have been getting to open a present everyday that made it just race past. Well to get ready for Christmas today will be a cleaning day and then  a party. Today feels like its going to be a very long day to get to Christmas. I hope you enjoyed seeing the interesting Norwegian gifts as much as I liked opening them. Always keeping updated makes the time fly and now its 1 day until Christmas. See you tomorrow!
*edit

No comments:

Post a Comment