Sunday 18 December 2011

Saskia's Secret Santa Party

Today Lene and I went to Saskia's Secret Santa party in Murrieta. It was also a cookie exchange and there were some awesome looking cookies. Saskia is from Switzerland and made these interesting cookies that had raw egg and sugar on the inside. The secret part didnt last long since we handed our person their present. Everything went very well and I had a total blast! Ive included some photos of the cookies!


{Saskia's cookies}

{These looked like fried chicken!}



{Saskia is the one in the middle putting food in her mouth}

{Amber, Kirada, Me}
{The gift I recieved.}

{Super cute jewelry holder!}

1 comment:

  1. Tamara the gift you received is so adorable! I love your jewelry and now you have somewhere to hang it! The cookies look amazing and I wish I could try them especially Saskia's cookie. Well can't wait to see your present in person. See you Soon!

    ReplyDelete