Sunday 25 December 2011

Merry Christmas

So today we have twenty-four of our family members joins us for this lovely holiday. Walking up at seven in the morning was not ideal but worse was waiting for Lene to wake up at eight thirty. After she finally gathered herself enough to wake up for me she still was a zombie.

Until she started opening her presents and saw that I took notes of what she wanted for Christmas. I got Lene a pair of earings, mittens, an adorable shirt and a tea mug that says Los Angeles on it. Enough on her lets move onto my mom who got an IPad so then Lene and I chipped in to buy her the piece that allows her to upload her pictures from her camera to the device.

Today was a great day especially for me! I got my Nikon D5100 today with a lens protector and SD card. I am totally in love and need to come up with a name for him. I also recieved a new pair of high top converse, Big Bang Theory season 3, gift card, a super cute bag, a cute vest and a few other great bits and pieces.

Hopefully everyone had just as an amazing time with their friends and family as I did. Merry Christmas!

{Some of my gifts!}

{More of my gifts}

{Our christmas tree looking good}

{Lene and me}

{Lene's photoshoot}

{My outfit}

{Poor snowman}

{Lene playing a game with the neighbors}

{Some of my family}

{Cookies!}

{apple and pumkin pie}

{My whole outfit}

{My new love}

No comments:

Post a Comment