Wednesday 4 January 2012

You Got to Love Vacation....

Well its the last week of vacation until we start the second semester back for our senior year. Today would be considered a very lazy day and soon you will realize well. Starting in the morning I got ready to go to Starbucks were I ordered a black tea/ lemonade. I hung out with an old friend and just sipped my drink slowly.

I wore my new Toms and my awesome shirt that I bought yesterday at Nordstroms! I totally love my Toms they are so comfy and just wonderful shoes. When I got home from Starbucks I watched a really good movie... Slumdog Millionaire! Yes I do like that movie because through experiences he knew all the answers.

After the movie ended I felt like I was being too lazy and decided to try a new game my friend let me borrow. She has Zumba for the wii and I decided I would enjoy trying it out. It seems so fun and way more exciting then stupid weights or anything.





 {This kid cant read as you can tell!}
 {Love this blue}

{Me trying Zumba out!}

No comments:

Post a Comment