Wednesday 21 June 2017

The Selection and The Elite by Kiera Cass




The Selection by Kiera Cass is like The Bachelor but royal edition. There are thirty-five girls selected in various caste levels, all fighting for Prince Maxon. All except America that is, she already found a secret love with a guy a caste below her. Then she meets Prince Maxon and realizes he is not as bad she thought he would be. 

This book was very good in my opinion. It was a fast paced story that I could finish in one day. I like the idea of The Selection but sometimes the book would gloss over key components such as the world building. All in all I highly suggest you read it!



Being left on a cliff hanger is never a good feeling. So right after work I stopped off at my library and grabbed the second book in The Selection series. Like I said, this book is like The Bachelor but royal edition. Well this book just felt like the middle of the show where everyone starts to get a little bored of watching people date. I would still say to read the book but it was not as great as the first one. 








No comments:

Post a Comment