Wednesday 28 June 2017

The Siren by Kiera Cass


So after reading The Selection series by Kiera Cass I knew I needed to read her first book. This book follows Kahlen who is a siren. Her duty is to lure people on the water to their death to feed the Ocean. She has 3 siren sisters that are also tasked with this job. Living with 2 of them on beach front homes in Miami she meets a nice guy Akinli. She knows it is dangerous to be around humans because one moment of laughter could send them straight into the water. But as love would have it, some things might be worth the risk. 

I enjoyed this book but I did feel The Selection series was better written. I found confused sometimes because the dialogue amongst the characters was not always said aloud and therefore would not be in quotes. It was a different type of read and I enjoyed its originality. All in all I would say it was a good summer read. 









No comments:

Post a Comment